Monday, December 27, 2004

Starting up

The dream has come true. Starting up my own company. After so many years being employed - it is indeed a really weird experience at first. But then again - I am finally here. I started my own. Not that I am the first on Earth to do that - but to me it is big.

And then only to realise that one of the biggest change really is the shift of company name, email and phone numbers (of course there´s a lot of practicalities to solve too). The challenges needed to be solved for the clients are no different than before. But the motivation and the eager somewhat and naturally even higher.

Crone&Co. is a reality - couldn´t figure out what else to call it :-). And people tells me this sounds okay. So well..... croneandco it is. Working on all the details soon there will be a website croneandco.com.


No comments: